Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Something cool God did today...


Okay, so just as the title suggests, God did something really cool for me today.

I was summoned for jury duty, and so was one of my best friends. We showed up at the courthouse and waited. Then, we hurried up to wait some more. In the end, neither one of us got picked to sit on the jury for the case. As it so happens, my friend and I have both had crazy busy schedules for a while, and we haven't been able to hang out. Ta-da! We were able to grab lunch at the Mexican restaurant and hang out for a bit today. It was awesome, and it was just what we needed. It's so cool how God looks out for us like that! :)

On a more random note (because that's how my mind works), Mirinda is the best orange soda ever. I first drank it when I was on a missions trip in Guatemala in January, and I looooove it! :) My awesome neighbor got me some the other day, and I just finished drinking it. Yummy, to say the least! :)

I'm getting ready to go to Bible Study, so this is just a little blip into how God is so good to me! Take care, world!

1 comment: